Well for all of you that care here is my Christmas list:
Dear Santa,
I have been good this year and all the years in he past. And because last year you skipped over me I thought I would ask for bigger things this year. They are in no particular order but these are the things I want.
1) A dog You can pick between either one.

2) A glock .45
3) Video games
4) Compact bow
5) Money
6) A trip to Japan
7) An Evo
8) A Badge
9) Trish to get prego
10) More time
11) A bolt for a certain someone ::wink::
And that is what I want for Christmas. Thanks Santa.
Your number one fan,
Marcus
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Christmas List
Posted by Marcd225 at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
If you want a baby you have to drop the bolt from your list.
Love You!
Post a Comment