First.... customers are stupid. You want me to call you at 11am to tell you how long it will be before I get there. So I call at that time. Your phone is off. When you do call back at 1:20 you want me to come back the next day. I don't schedule jobs I just do them. You just messed up my pay for the day and I don't like you anymore.
Second... I never thought getting back in the Navy would be such a pain. First it was getting my medical records. Took a while but I have them. Next, they tell me I can't go back active because I have been out to long and have to go reserves. Then, I am told I can go active. Afterward, I am told because of my dependents I may have to get a waiver or go reserves. This is BS. I have done 4 years with them. It shouldn't be this hard to get back in the Navy. Or any other branch.
So now I sit at home not working today. Waiting to hear back from the Navy. And just being POed in general.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Little ranting
Posted by Marcd225 at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment