this past week I lost an old friend. I have not had much contact with him. We both chose different paths in life. How ever I left for the Navy and he became good friends with my younger brother. He remaind part of my family. I try to be the guy without a tear in his eyes. Sometimes you can't help but let your emotions flow. I wish i could just turn back time and bring him back. I know this is not possible, just a wish. I know there is not much I could have done. But there is a guilt inside saying I could have done something. It just amazes me how a lost of a loved effects me. I thought I have became a little thougher to deal with these situations. Come to find out it is not true. Nothing you can do can perpare you for a loss.
Mike,
I am sorry I could not be there for you. I have always held you in my heart as family. And that is where you will remain forever. We had a lot of good times growing up. After I left for the Navy you started hanging out with Chris. To be honest I was a little upset by this. But Chris was a better friend to you anyways. I hope in your afterlife you are enjoying yourself. I hope that you can see color now and all the beauty in the world. You are a great person and a little demented but we wouldn't want you any other way. You made life fun for everyone you came in contact with. I will miss you.
Marc
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Amazing
Posted by Marcd225 at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment