There comes a time in all of our lives where we sit down and need to try and balance our situations. While balancing is some of the easiest stuff we do, it can also be difficult if we stray away from this task. If you are working to much you have no time for your family. If you play to much you risk losing your job, house, car. You couldn't pay your bills. So how do you find that perfect balance in your life to make everyone happy. Including yourself. I have been really busy here trying to get my life organized, and I am a bad organizer. I can find anything in a messy room but once I get organized I can never find the item I need. "Organized chaos" some may call this. That is fine when talking about a room. What do you call it when it is your life? There always has to be that balance or a form of organization. The two to me go hand and hand. Let me try to explain. If you take the two categories we used before, work and family, put them on a scale. Everything is balanced. Lets say stuff at work is getting out of control "unorganized" it weighs down the scale making your life unbalanced. I would draw a line with a little triangle underneath it with the words work and family at both ends, but I think you get the picture. Now put in some of your own catagories. Maybe you play a sport. You might want to put friend time on there or even a little me time. The more you add to the scale the more confusing your life can be if all these catagories are not organized and balanced themselves. Try to work on one catagory or 2 at a time. Get those in line then work on other ones. See if you all can't find some balance in your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment