When I was a teenager, all wise and indestructible. I was reading a book, yes I read books. There was a quote from this book that has stuck with me, and I would like to share it with you all.
"Nothing happens by chance. Everything happens for a reason. Your brain may not know what it is. Your brain may never figure out what it is. However, your heart knows, your heart always knows."
Just because something in your life did not happen as it was planned does that mean it is a bad thing. It just means it is not the right time in your life for it to happen. Once it is right in your life it will come back to you. This goes for work, school, family and friends. Things can happen at the last moment to alter your plans. If this does happen try not to get to discouraged and just try again when the chance arises. Something that happens to stop you from completing your task could be no fault of yours. You go to a job interview and get a flat. Maybe the job, at the time, was not right in your life. Just keep going. It will all turn out better in the end.
Marcus
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Happenings
Posted by Marcd225 at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment