Monday, October 27, 2008

The end of another Day

Today was the first day of me doing commercial installs at my job. I think I really shocked them when I was finished with the jobs they gave me by 11am. Some people would have just went home but I went back to the office for more work. I get paid by the job so there was no way I was going to be lazy and not get more money. Even if Obama tries to take it away. I will fight for what is mine and what I love. And taking my money not just affects me but my family. They come first.

Some of you reading my blog my be enticed by the title. Ways of a Warrior. Let me take this time to explain this to those who are curious. I train in martial arts. No need to talk about the specifics of my art. But to me it is not just a sport or just combat. It is a way of life. In just about every aspect of my life I use my art to get me through day to day. When times are tough I reflect on training and how I should handle certain situations. Changing my lifestyle to better myself and the ones around me. A warrior must be able to adapt to their surroundings and also make their surroundings adapt to them. Therefore within this blog you will see how I handle the stuff that life throws at me.

Also thank you to my beautiful soon to be wife on Friday for doing my graphics on this page. You're awesome.

That is going to about do it for right now. Enjoy your day/night.


Marcus

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think tis is a good site. and will keep reading