Let me clarify a few things from a previous blog. I was speaking about Obama being here in VA, and said something about idiots. Blah blah blah. While I don't care for Obama's viewpoints, I know others do. I respect their opinion as long as they are intelligent. I know Obama isn't the only one out there with idiot voters. McCain has them too. Lets take race for example.. there are white voters voting for McCain just because Obama is black. While at the same time there are black voters voting just because Obama is black. It is indeed sad that people will vote on race not even knowing the viewpoints of the candidates. So the entire "idiot voter" can swing either way. I also listen to a lot of talk radio. I forget which one says this, maybe all, but I agree.. there should be a test to see if you are intelligent enough to vote. A small political test. Come to think of it.. Neal Boortz. If you fail, you can't vote. Also did you know there is no right to vote. That is another thing he likes to argue with his listeners about. Now lets take a 5 question quiz to see if you could vote.
1) Who is the speaker of the house?
2) Who are your state senators?
3) Who is your representative in the house?
4) What is the basis of the 3rd amendment?
5) What is the fair tax? I suggest clicking that link.
So, how did you do? Would you have been able to vote? I didn't even know all of them and I wrote the quiz.
Time for bed. The big wedding is tomorrow.
That is going to about do it for right now. Enjoy your day/night.
Marcus
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Politico
Posted by Marcd225 at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment