Sunday, October 26, 2008

Here I Am

If you are reading this blog then you most likely know who I am. If you don't, then maybe you should check back every now and again to see who I am. The reason I am starting to blog is because it came to me as a suggestion by my soon to be wife, (Tricia). By soon I mean next week. She is a package deal. 9 year old Tessa and 5 year old Levi. While most guys would normally shy away from a woman with that situation, I embraced it and took on a huge responsibility. Not only do we have two kids right now, we hope to soon add one more to the family. Also let me take this time to mention Chibi and Miko. Our dogs. And Tenshi and Mashin. Our cats. Yes they are japanese names meaning, small, medium, angel, and devil. If you are not intregued already then there may be something wrong with you. Now that you know a little more about me here is some stuff that you may find in some upcoming blogs, stuff about Tricia, kids, food, entertainment, movie reviews, concerts I attened, martial arts, work, and other things that will occur in my life. To make this first blog a short one but give you guys a treat at the same time let me now show you the pumpkins we got the other day. I suck at carving pumpkins but I did most of the Jack pumpkin (until it started to fall apart on me and I started to get frusrated), and Tricia did the other 2, Zero and a dragon. The one with Jack is Levi's, the one with the dragon is Tessa's, and Zero belongs to Trish and me.That is going to about do it for right now. Enjoy your day/night.


Marcus

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Awww see my evilness is rubbing off on you!