Today is a cold windy day around VA. And once again my house has no heat. Hopefully this problem will be corrected tomorrow. If not they will have one angry woman on a rampage. The cold is not so bad for Trish and me, we can handle it. It is the kids that I worry about. But they have been fine. I think they can adapt to the weather easier than us adults.
We just got back from the elementary school for a Halloween carnival. For a school allowing this to go on is amazing. They had a haunted hallway and various games for the kids to play. It was actually a pretty good time. Nothing like a little family outing during the middle of the week.
If you could now direct your attention to the links to the left side of the page... good for you. Now did you see the ones about "No Tapping"? This is a t-shirt company I am starting. Just for fun. I don't expect to make millions from it, but it would be nice. The t-shirts will be directed more towards martial artist, but some shirts could be directed for everyday use. Once the sites are up and running correctly I will let you all know.
I apologize for the shortness of this blog. I have been kind of outta of it the past couple of days.
2 more days till the wedding.
That is going to about do it for right now. Enjoy your day/night.
Marcus
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Hump Day
Posted by Marcd225 at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment